Tuesday 2 June 2015

Day 1 Food Diary

So, I've finally decided to properly focus on my weight and fitness again. I've slacked off for a while, not to the point where I've eaten crap constantly, but I've not been able to go to the gym as much due to health issues and a shoulder injury (you'd see all the tape images on my Instagram if you follow me!) and I've slacked off on the calorie counting too...

But I'm back and as focused as ever to become a better more toned version of myself. I've received a little bit of backlash obviously due to being a model and I'm known for my current size/stature; but I'm a person 100% not a model, I'm a model when I'm on set or location, when I'm actually deciding to be a model. Its not that I'm not confident in myself, I am, but I don't feel like I'm at my best - and I'm the only person who can make myself feel happier, healthier and fitter!



So I'm starting to image record my meals! It will help me focus on what I'm eating and make myself more aware. Less junk, more home-made and more planning ahead. I'll probably stick to just doing the majority of these on my instagram so follow me there if you want to keep updated but I may do the odd meal day on here!

So here is the first day of meals of my diet from Monday 1st June - all Nutrition Statistics & Information via MyFitnessPal App.


Day 1
Calories - 218 Kcal
32g Porridge Oats with Water.
1 Kiwi Fruit
200ml Orange Juice
Calories - 535 Kcal
Tomato Ketchup, 30g
30g Pimento Stuffed Olives
2 Slices Ham
Homemade Fries
(380g Maris Piper Potatoes, 1 tsp Paprika, 1 tsp Salt, 1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil)
Pork Pasta Bake Calories - 549 Kcal
Penne Pasta
Mixed Peppers
Carrots
Salt
Pepper
Onions
Tinned Tomatoes
Cheddar Cheese
Semi Skimmed Milk
Plus a Banana for a snack - 105 Kcal

TOTAL CALORIES - 1,407 Kcal 

On the left is a statistic pie chart that shoes my calorie distribution throughout the day.
I was quite happy being able to have nearly even calories for dinner and lunch, despite feeling a little hungry I know that this is just a mental barrier and the first 21 days are the hardest








On the right is another pie chart of how many Carbohydrates, Fat and Protein I had throughout the day. I pretty much nailed my targets if I'm honest for a day 1 of my diet which I was quite impressed with personally! 

I didn't do technically much exercise this day due to still having a few health issues which means I can't work out properly, but I did do squats, crunches, star jumps etc as well as doing the cleaning and doing the washing and folding laundry so I was still active. 


As you can see, I'm trying to make sure that I can still have things like fries and pasta, but they have to be had in moderation and not excessively as well as a healthier option!

No comments:

Post a Comment